Friday 20 February 2009

Defining Creativity on Week 3

In week 3, our lesson is about "Create Image of Your Friend". Each student have to find one partner and ask about 10 questions. Then we can start to sketch the partner image based on the questions that we had asked. I'm was very excited and actually I'm also guessing his answer when I asked he a question because we had know each other since we study in MMU.


The questions that I asked was as following :


1.) Que : What is your hobby ?

Ans : Reading comic, watching animation , and chatting


2.) Que : What is your favourite color ?

Ans : Blue


3.) Que : How is your co-curriculum status ?

Ans : Erm...Not Active


4.) Que : How is your daily routines ?

Ans : Sleep in day, awake in night


5.) Que : How is your personality ?

Ans : Optimistic


6.) Que : The most thing you will do when you at home ?

Ans : Lean on the floor with my pillow and read comis or watch animation until I sleep.


7.) Que : Do you have any boyfriend or girlfriend ?

Ans : Erm....it's a sercet....pass to next question please....


8.) Que : What would you do in the class everytimes ?

Ans : Listening to music, chatting with my friends, drawing, or read comic....hahahaha~~


9.) Que : What do you like to eat ?

Ans : Erm....a lots...and I can't name them all....


10.)Que : Why don't you learn Taekwondo too ?

Ans : Because I'm lazy exercise....haha~



So this is his image which based on the questions that he answered :


No comments:

Post a Comment