Friday 27 February 2009

For Week 4 : Mind Map

Method of creative thinking : Logical and associated mind map


For this week 4 is to do a creative digital mind map of myself and upload it. Give a simple explanation e.g explain more about myself, or my experience in doing the mind map etc.



The title that lecturer give us is about "My Dark Side". This is the mind-map that I done while during the class. I just wrote it down in a paper and I scanned it into my computer as my mind-map which about my dark side.






I always thinks that the one who most understand himself or herself is his own or her own.

So as the one who most knew about myself must be myself too. About the title of "My Dark Side", I'm a very passive person. I was less give a oppurtunity to each other to communicate because I just like to assume that people won't know or understand me - I'm also don't mean to explain more after spoke one times.

I used to be a person who are unsociable. Thus, I'm also a talkless person. Because I'm a closed-minded person, I'm never mean to ask others to give me some advise, and I don't know how to share - no matter my emotion or secret, except the knowledge and information. I used to keep many thing inside my mind and heart. So I'm also always very stressed and get stressed easily.

I have a very bad habit which is I used to punch people or kick people whenever I was felt unhappy or angry. I just can't control myself. People told me that I'm very like to bully and looks very happy when bully people. I'm such a violence girl and I know it and I also never mean to change myself because I just like to be the way I am. I'm such a cruel and rude person who don't care the others feeling while I punch or kick them, right? I guess you're right.

Maybe someday or few years later I might change myself and try to improve myself in the social life. Because I still believe that nobody can live alone in this world.

I'd became more understand to myself after draw this mind map and I can make sure what should I change and improve myself with more clear message showed in this mind map. "Be a social person, don't lock yourself alone", this is the message I saw in my mind-map. Can you see it?


No comments:

Post a Comment