Friday 20 February 2009

Reflections on lesson in Week 2

Reflections on lessons learn, your expectations from the class, what you would like to learn from this class etc

Creative --- for me, it is some kind like a motion to make me to invent something new, which is something fresh for me and others. Or mean the material has the high potential to be invented in very creatively. It also will give inspire to people which also will bring the “color” to our boring life. Such as surprise that we can’t be expect.

Creativity ---- I think this is something which mean the art work or the something else has been created and the invention of the following things are very creative and accepted and like by the public. Creativity is fueled by the process of either conscious or unconscious insight.

Consequence, I think all of these also are about the idea so that can have the creative idea to invent the interesting invention. The invention could be the art work, the sculpture or mostly the creative are used in the design. All are about the new idea and new concept so that it would like creative because there are no people do this or that before (have the talent to invent something new).


AS I'm an unsociable person, I hope I can change myself become more open-minded and become more creative and active, no matter in the class or out of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment